30-Day Cleansing - Day 9

Friday, February 28, 2014

While I normally would feel disappointed to have kept the same measurements and weight for so many days straight, I have so much energy and focus! Truly, from before the cleanse day to after the cleanse day, it's like night and day. For the second day in a row I felt energized and engaged in work (and believe me, it's not the work that's changed!) 

Weight update: it seems that the 160lbs measurement that I took a few days ago truly was, unfortunately, a fluke. I've been holding steady at 165 since then. However, big picture is that I released 5 pounds in 9 days, and even more impressive: I released 10 inches from all over my body, with the biggest being the three from my tummy and 2 from my bum. That's about 1 inch per day since I started this program! 

I am loving that I FEEL healthier and LOOK better. My pants fit again, which is my favorite part. It's hard to feel good about yourself when you can't even button your pants that you wear to work. 

In other news, I do have a rash on the back of both my hands... I don't think it's related, but I've never had a rash before. So I'll keep an eye out on that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Most Read