30 - Day Cleansing - Day 10 and 11

Saturday, March 1, 2014

While my scale and measurements seem to have stalled (except for today, down 5 lbs again - why do I always weigh less on the weekends?), I FEEL great. I feel like I finally have enough energy to do all things I want and need. Every day at work, I write a to-do list for when I come home. I normally get through 1 or 2 things out of 10, because I am tired.

Honestly, I thought my energy problems would cease after I stopped working overnight retail management when I started working at a new day-time, office job. I mean, how could I be tired and low on energy after sitting around and typing all day. I love both of those things! Unfortunately, it did not seem to be the case. I was tired in the morning, tired at work, and then tired at home. I felt like I just didn't have enough ENERGY to do anything productive.

Compare then to now, just 11 days later after starting this program, and I feel like a different person. I actually have the energy to start working out again, as I did today, doing more household chores regularly, and cooking homemade meals more often.



I also am seriously considering becoming a consultant for this product. I've seen such great results, and I've been putting in literally hours and hours for the last two weeks researching this product from the good to the bad. Ultimately, it took actually experiencing it for myself to see if I liked it and if it worked for me. If I like something, I recommend it to my friends - I might as well get paid for it doing something I would already do, right?

In any case, I'm a horrible salesperson .... for things I don't believe in. I've worked in sales and retail (including a stint in telemarketing) for years, and the only product I could sell was the Bath and Body Works "Wallflower" air fresheners. They are so much stronger and last so much longer than candles or other plug-in products. Recently, the mechanism for the Wallflowers that I get are breaking within months, unlike when I first started purchasing them when they lasted for years at a time. I no longer recommend them to my friends because it's clearly a defunct product. So far, I am loving this 30-Day system, and would definitely recommend it. However, I will continue to focus on personal results. I really want to buy a new swim suit for my trip to Florida in a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Most Read