30-Day Cleanse - Day 3

Saturday, February 22, 2014

So today was full of ups and downs. It started out great, I got super-ultra energized during the morning and afternoon, which is awesome because I love feeling productive at work,  but then I overate for lunch. I became WAY too full and all my energy went to digesting food, I'm assuming. So straight from top energy levels to bottom. I slept when I came home, and now am actually feeling sick-sick, with the kind of tickle sore throat that means imminent sickness is coming soon. Maybe that also contributed to my tiredness.

In any case, I don't think how I'm feeling has much to do with the cleansing program as much as my own
behavior. I am surprised though, because I've been putting powerful nutrition in my body, so in theory my body should be better equipped to deal with illness, right?

In any case, I will see if tomorrow brings better things. At least it's the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Most Read